Nonpublic Personal Information Collected – The Company collects nonpublic personal information when you (a) open and maintain an account with us or (b) inquire as to a service offered by us. Specifically, we collect nonpublic personal information from the following sources:
- From account opening documents and any other forms delivered by you to the Company (such as name, address, social security number or tax identification number, assets, and income);
- From transactions made by or with us (including account balances, and cash deposits/withdrawals);
- From entities outside of the Company (e.g., information obtained from credit rating agencies);
- From visits to the drivewealth.com web site and/or application (cookies may be used to track your activities while on a web site and/or the application, although cookies do not contain personal information about you unless you knowingly provide it); and
- From any direct inquiry regarding a DriveWealth product or service (such as use of the DriveWealth application).
Sharing of Nonpublic Personal Information – The Company does not sell or rent customer information. At times, as permitted by law, we will disclose nonpublic personal information about customers to affiliated entities or to nonaffiliated third parties. Such instances where information may be shared include:
- To service providers in connection with the administration and servicing of an account, which may include attorneys, accountants, auditors and other professionals;
- To service providers for the purposes of conducting Anti Money Laundering activities, as required by law, when your Live Investing Account is opened with DriveWealth;
- To affiliated entities and nonaffiliated third parties in order to provide you with ongoing assistance and in furtherance of the products and services offered by, or that you have purchased through, DriveWealth; and to introduce you to other products and services that may be of value to you;
- To nonaffiliated third parties from which you are receiving related services as a customer, and you have instructed DriveWealth to share nonpublic personal information that DriveWealth has lawfully collected with such nonaffiliated third parties.
- To respond to a subpoena or court order, judicial process or to regulatory authorities; and
- To protect against fraud, unauthorized transactions (such as money laundering), claims or other liabilities.
- To government agencies, regulatory entities and law enforcement (such as the Internal Revenue Service)
The law allows you to “opt-out” of our sharing nonpublic personal information about you in certain circumstances with affiliated and nonaffiliated companies; that is, you may direct DriveWealth to not make such disclosures. Please contact us at compliance@DriveWealth.com to opt-out of the sharing of nonpublic personal information.
Security Technology – The Company protects your account information by placing it on the secure portion of the DriveWealth web site and application, using various tools such as firewalls and data encryption, and requiring you to enter a unique username and password to access your account information online. With respect to internal security procedures, we restrict access to nonpublic personal information to those officers or employees who need to know that information to perform services to our customers. At DriveWealth, we value the protection of our prospective customers’ and customers’ nonpublic personal information and will continue to do our best in making sure you feel confident that our information safeguards satisfy your needs.
Use of Third Party Software – By utilizing third party software (for investing, charting, analysis, etc.) that links to your DriveWealth account(s), by definition you acknowledge that you are voluntarily sharing information about your DriveWealth account(s) with that third party software provider.
Updating Your Nonpublic Personal Information – We work hard to keep complete and accurate information about you and your accounts. If you ever believe that our records are incorrect or incomplete, please let us know. We will investigate and correct any inaccuracies as quickly as possible. You may also update this information by contacting us at the email address provided below. When contacting the Company, please include your name, mailing address, contact email address, and account number.